Acupuncture In La Palma, CA
Dr. Sang H. Shin, DACM, LAc.
We accept major Insurance
Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Functional Medicine
Fast and/or effective relief for back pain, shoulder pain, headache, stress, depression, infertility, digestive issues, hormonal imbalance, etc. From simple muscle pain to complicated internal disorders using the traditional and the most sophisticated method of Acupuncture and natural supplements. Our treatment modalities include, but not limited to Traditional Acupuncture, Electro-Acupuncture, Auricular Acupuncture, Scalp Acupuncture, Cupping Therapy, Moxa Therapy, Meridian Therapy, Energy Medicine, Functional Medicine Lab Diagnosis and Supplement. We mainly utilize evidence-based, highly scientifically advanced tool ‘AcuGraph5’ to examine and screen patient’s whole body and show the result on-site before starting treatment.
Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Muscle and Joint Pain, Headache, Stress, Depression, Infertility, Digestive Disorder, Hormonal Imbalance, etc.
We examine and screen the whole body using the most sophisticated device, ‘AcuGraph5’ that shows the result on-site to explain explicitly the root trouble on the screen. During the consulting session, the most optimized treatment protocol is determined and recommended to initiate a treatment session. Each treatment session can be reviewed and assessed periodically by ‘AcuGraph5’ again as an evidence-based method. From the first visit to the last of treatment, the whole process is made clear and executed in an understandable manner so that every patient may find the effectiveness of each treatment.
* California Licensed Acupuncturist
* Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
* Professor at South Baylo University for Acupuncture Technique classes, Current
* Head Acupuncturist and Consultant at La Palma Acupuncture Wellness, Current
* Former Clinic Director at Southern California University, SOMA
* Former Dean of Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Dongguk University of Los Angeles (DULA)
* Former Director of Doctoral Program Clinic at DULA
* Former Dean of Academic Affairs At DULA
* Former Clinic Director and Professor at Stanton University